Going Green Blog Background

Tuesday 4 November 2008

November Garden


Inspired by some photos taken at Wisley by a forum pal - I was looking out of the window whilst at the computer and saw a beautiful combination of colours. I grabbed the camera and wandered around the garden. The first picture is of the sedum that I could see from the window.


As I wandered around the garden, I found my Nelly Moser clematis in bloom - Doesn't it know it is November?

I then did a couple of kaleidoscopes with the sedum image. Wow! was my first impression. Hope you agree.

4 comments:

Beryl K said...

Beautiful images Mags, your garden must be pretty spectacular
Beryl x

Rita said...

What stunning pictures Mags. I just love the colours. Hugs Rita xx

Lavender Rose said...

Beautiful photos Mags, no wonder you were able to create such great Kaleidoscope images from them, Denise x

Grandma P said...

Congratulations for having the oomph to get some lovely garden pictures today.
Where is my oomph?
The autumn colours are looking so good right now.
Ah well - tomorrow is another day!