Going Green Blog Background

Tuesday, 4 November 2008

November Garden


Inspired by some photos taken at Wisley by a forum pal - I was looking out of the window whilst at the computer and saw a beautiful combination of colours. I grabbed the camera and wandered around the garden. The first picture is of the sedum that I could see from the window.


As I wandered around the garden, I found my Nelly Moser clematis in bloom - Doesn't it know it is November?

I then did a couple of kaleidoscopes with the sedum image. Wow! was my first impression. Hope you agree.

4 comments:

Beryl (bik59) said...

Beautiful images Mags, your garden must be pretty spectacular
Beryl x

Rita said...

What stunning pictures Mags. I just love the colours. Hugs Rita xx

Lavender Rose said...

Beautiful photos Mags, no wonder you were able to create such great Kaleidoscope images from them, Denise x

Grandma P's Rambles Through Life said...

Congratulations for having the oomph to get some lovely garden pictures today.
Where is my oomph?
The autumn colours are looking so good right now.
Ah well - tomorrow is another day!