Going Green Blog Background

Tuesday 18 November 2008

Forum Challenge

This weeks challenge on the Joanna Sheen Forum was to make a card with your favourite Christmas Carol or Christmas Song. I love this image from the Pamela West cd and thought it could represent: In the Bleak Mid Winter, or Walking in a Winter Wonderland.

I also posted a few others. These were all very simple quick cards. In order below they are:


1) Oh Christmas Tree, or Silent Night. 2) a bit of a cheat - but it reminded me of "We wish you a Merry Christmas", and although it is not figgy pudding - I am definitely not going until I get some!





3) Rudolph the red-nosed Reindeer 4) another one for "Oh Christmas Tree"




and finally - Ding Dong Merrily on high!


2 comments:

Chrissie said...

WOW Mags! You've certainly been very busy on this challenge.
I haven't done mine yet, Tina will be getting that cattle prod out soon!

Sheila - Ginger said...

Hi Mags, Only just found you blog and your cards are absolutely gorgeous....and I know because I have been a recipient of your cards.Well done on your blog and thank you for sharing your beautiful cards with us.
Love Sheila xx