Going Green Blog Background

Sunday 7 December 2008

Another couple of cards for a giggle!

Again using images from Andy Carolan's Card Toonz Professional Nuttyness cd. I seem to be using this cd a bit lately - you know how it goes - you browse through a cd you haven't used for ages and suddenly you are thinking - "oooo I could use that image for ..... "

The first one is for the nurses at our Surgery (my husband has to visit them twice a week for dressings and we always end up in fits of laughter when we are there - so thought this would give them a giggle).


I have to visit the Dentist a couple of days before Christmas, and wouldn't normally bother to send him a card - but couldn't resist this image and had to use it, as it reminds me so much of him! (hope that's the only tooth he gets from me this Christmas, as he is threatening to remove one of mine!)

2 comments:

Beryl K said...

Great fun cards Mags, I love them both
Beryl x

Chrissie said...

Such fun cards Mags,
but......ouch!