Going Green Blog Background

Monday 8 December 2008

A few more cakes

I haven't made any cards today - in fact I have been tidying my craft stuff up at the moment, and tackling that dreaded thing that begins with H and ends with a K!

In fact my halo needs polishing, as not only did I tidy up, but I did a bit of gardening, two washloads, and defrosted the freezer! So I thought today I would just show a few of my cakes. I have chosen a selection of Wedding cakes.








Will put some more on tomorrow. Hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyd making them. (Don't forget you can click on the images to make them bigger).











I probably should have mentioned that I have made all the flowers from sugar (apart from the gypsophilia which is special dried gyp for cakes) - and the roses on the first cake are set in a crocheted bell, (which my mum made on this occasion, but I have done some myself ). The crochet was stiffened with sugarwater and set over a bell shape to dry.

1 comment:

Beryl K said...

Mags they are absolutely beautiful if I had to choose a favourite I think it would be the second one, luckily I don't have to choose
Beryl x