Going Green Blog Background

Wednesday 3 December 2008

The same but slightly different!




If you look carefully you will see these are the same but different - the images are different sizes! One for my daughter and husband and one for my son and partner. As both families have two cats - this was the obvious choice of image this year.

The image is from JS PamWest cd, and one of my favourites. Mounted on the two matching backing papers and some silver mirri-like paper from my stash (it was actually from some lovely packs from Lakeland - wish they still did craft stuff as these packs of paper were really excellent). I have enhanced the cats with a black sakura glaze pen to make them stand out more, and of course as they are for family white floradoodle poinsettias added. I also like the holly border peel-off that I bought from Crafty Ideas by Kaz, when we popped in the other week.

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

Lovely cards Mags, and the other Pamela West ones look fabulous too. I think your family will be thrilled with their cards this year.