Going Green Blog Background

Tuesday 17 February 2009

Doesn't it know it is February?

I was admiring the snowdrops in the garden yesterday and decided to take some photos - and what did I discover on my little stroll - this rose bud! Now considering all the snow and frost we have had recently, I was absolutely amazed! Normally I would have pruned all the roses in November, but as I still had rose buds right through to Christmas, I hadn't got around to it.

So here is a picture of the rose, and one of my clumps of snowdrops.


I then decided to play with the images - the first two are results of playing with the images in PaintShopPro:



and then I used the same images again in Kaleidoscope Kreator. I am thinking that these would look lovely just as toppers on a card - or laminated and turned into coasters.


Hope you like them.

















No comments: