Going Green Blog Background

Saturday 27 June 2009

sorry to be boring ....

...... but having so much fun. Sat out in the garden doing these this afternoon. I have used the JS Rose stamp before, and normally water-coloured it, using Lyra or Sakura.

The other three are stamps I have purchased at some point and not got around to using. The poppy and the Medallion ones are stamps from Glenda, and the owl was one I bought at the Craft Barn one day, couldn't resist it - as the sentiment made me laugh!






Think the owl one might get used on husband's birthday card!

3 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Mags how silly you are not boring by any means and this fun you have been having is gorgeous I love your colouring and that blue flower is magnificent. I must say I also love that little owl I can see why you just had to have it that sentiment is perfect for a bit of fun.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Beryl K said...

Your not boring at all Mags, your colouring is brilliant and I love the owl stamp
Beryl x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fantastic work Mags, well done you. Cathy xxxx