Going Green Blog Background

Thursday 3 December 2009

Christmas Cards - Poinsettias

Well the Christmas cards are all posted. Still have a couple to make for family. I thought I would share a few. I seem to have done a lot of stamping and colouring this year. So therapeutic to sit with the promarkers. In fact I haven't even touched my CDs this year. I doubt most of the recipients will appreciate the fun I had creating them, but they are all sent with love.

This first selection today are examples using the poinsettia stamp from Joanna Sheen, with variations. The first one is coloured water coloured with sakura stardust and the others are done with promarker pens. I must confess I made rather a lot of poinsettia cards, all different - just a variation on a theme.


The actual stamp included the flower pot, as in the last image, but I made quite a few cards just using the flowers without the pot as an experiment, which I rather liked as an alternative.




2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Mags it seems ages since I have visited you and what a wonderful selection of cards on show. Those Poinsettia's are gorgeous and all so different. I read your posting and was thinking yep that's just like me I have hardly touched a CD this year mind you I have been without a computer for awhile but there are so many lovely stamps and digi images around and so easy to print off and use.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Beryl K said...

Just gorgeous Mags, I love them all. Same stamp but completly different results. Beryl x