Going Green Blog Background

Saturday 6 March 2010

Playing with new MCS programme

My new MCS Professional cd arrived this morning.   I watched the DVD and then set to work on creating some gift tags for presents for tomorrow.    Not too bad for a first attempt.  Have used a few of the new features.  Seemed to take an age as programme seemed to work quite slowly (or am I too impatient!). 





If you are wondering how I managed to get the finished results into a jpeg .........  as I have pdf 995 on my computer I just selected that from the "printer" drop down, and saved project as a pdf.  Then used the snapshot tool and imported them into psp and converted them to jpegs.

I knew I wouldn't want the projects again, so no point in saving them as mcs file and this way saved space on my computer.  (and as I now have the jpegs - can delete the pdfs from the computer too).

No comments: