Going Green Blog Background

Wednesday 5 May 2010

Libby's card

Another card request from my pal - card for her hairdresser who is very much into gardening  - no problem I thought loads of stuff on Joanna's cds - but oh the indecision of which image to use - sometimes there is too much choice!   I decided that an image from the RHS cd would be the best way to go - oh gosh I couldn't decide, it is difficult when you don't actually know the person concerned. 

I eventually chose this image from from the decoupage section, as I gather the recipient often opens her garden to the public. (Must be bonkers I hate cutting out decoupage!)

You can't see it but the flowers on the decoupage, have been highlighted with clear stardust, which brings it to life more on the actual card.  I coloured the silk flowers and the letters with promarker pen to match the ribbon I already had in my stash.




I am not convinced I achieved the result that  I wanted - I hope she likes it. 

3 comments:

kathleen said...

Mags the card is beautiful.

Kathleen x

Beryl K said...

This is really beautiful Mags, this is one CD I don't have
Beryl x

Rita said...

My goodness Mags ,this is just beautiful. Hugs Rita xx