Going Green Blog Background

Thursday 30 September 2010

Ruby Wedding

 My Ruby Wedding is fast approaching and thought I would share what I have made so far for it.


 

Our cake - ivory sugarpaste

close up of the sugar flowers

the finished favours (see earlier posting for close up of design)



card for my husband

All I have got to do now is make a few teeny tiny cupcakes to go around the main cake for the grandchildren, and those who do not like fruit cake, and make the floral table decorations.    Fortunately my pal Sassie is arriving today to help us celebrate on Sunday, so we shall have fun making those.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Stunning Mags, you have been busy. Have a great day on Sunday and say hello to Sassie, hope she is feeling better.

Pam x

Kay Carley said...

Certainly looks as if you are well in advance for your big day! Happy Anniversary!! Those sugar flowers are just amazing!! xx