Going Green Blog Background

Tuesday 26 October 2010

Grungeboard Bracelets

 I have my eldest granddaughter staying at the moment and this is what we made today.
We used cosmic shimmers powders - some sprayed and some painted), silkies and stazon. Finished off with acrylic medium to seal them.



My first effort


Ellie's first bracelet - stamped image painted with silkies.

another view of first bracelet


Ellie's second bracelet (joint effort) as the added flower was my inspiration and experiment!  Flower is painted with silkies.

and finally - two bracelets = 1 necklace! - trendy!

2 comments:

Sheila - Ginger said...

Absolutely gorgeous and so is Ellie. Well done Ellie!

Love Sheila xx

Kay Carley said...

Looks like you had fun together!

By the way I haven't started on my own Christmas Cards yet either so you are not along!

Kay x