Going Green Blog Background

Saturday 16 October 2010

Received cards & RW photos

Now that I have taken them down, I thought I would share some of the lovely hand-made cards we received for our Ruby Wedding.


How beautiful is this - a card from my neighbour made by her son.  Still haven't quite worked out how he made it!



A card from a friend's children


My daughter made this one for my husband to give to me.   She pinched the image from the picture I had put on FB of the cake flowers!

The following are from various forum friends, Guiding friends, neighbours and some of the family.



 from forum friend Jacque








Seem to recognise the people in this card!


and I mustn't forget all the other cards we received!

I also thought you might like to see a few photos of the day - didn't realise when we booked the hotel that the colour scheme was red and cream!









some of the flower arrangements that Jacque and I made:
as I had pink roses in my original bouquet, these were mixed in with the red.


No comments: