Going Green Blog Background

Thursday 25 November 2010

Christmas Cards1 - Poinsettias



Well I have just about finished my Christmas Cards - so I though I would start to show some of them.  You can't see it very well in the photos, but most of them have quite a bit of sparkle on them!

This first batch is based on Poinsettias and were all created in MCS and I think I am right in saying the images and back paper were from MCS Craft 'e' Christmas - the first one has a Robin image in it from a Joanna Sheen cd - the Glynn Williams Times Gone By cd2.  Having put the photos on here - I can see that I still have some sentiments to add to a few - they will get done when start to write them!

I am loving the font I used for the wording - you'll see more of that in the next few batches!












No comments: