Going Green Blog Background

Friday 10 December 2010

Family Cards


Another Times Gone By image - my daughter has 3 black cats - and this looks just like two of them.  I added a touch of glitter to the cat's collar.



and this one was created in MCS.  I used one of their Wedding Day images and converted it to black and white and mounted it on to a picture a family friend took in the local forest last week in the snow.  I loved the photo so much and when I said it would make a fab Christmas Card - she said " feel free to use it"!  and this inspired me to create this card for their first Christmas as a married couple.  I traced over the wording on the card and glittered it - looks magical in real life.


and as a little thank you for the use of her image - I created this little e-card in MCS for our friend (I faded out the image a little on this one).

No comments: