Going Green Blog Background

Saturday 5 February 2011

Male 18th birthday


A card for a pals' grandson who is looking forward to going to the pub for his first beer!  He is also into football, pool and cars.  The car dates from his birth year!  As you can see the pool balls have his age on them.  (somewhere in my stash I am sure I have some similar bought embellishments - but can I find them? - however they would probably have been too small in relation to the rest of the items)  I also added the Forever Friends bear with the 18 Key.

The image was put together in CAP and the wording added with the new squiggly word facility.  A little glitter was added to the key, the wheels of the car, the beer and the pool balls.  Image mounted on to brown card, then gold mirri and brown cardstock.

1 comment:

Seafield Jo said...

That's a great card Mags and you've clearly put a lot of thought into it. I think he'll be delighted with it. Jo x