Going Green Blog Background

Thursday 5 May 2011

Paint Fusion meets JS and something rather old - work in progress

My posting to today will be in two parts.  I have had the pleasure of the company of my eldest Granddaughter today as her school is closed as it is a Polling Station.  She arrived last night for a sleepover and a Paint Fusion Day today.    We were a bit worried when we got up this morning - it was raining!  Now we desperately need rain, but I really didn't want it today!

Anyway here is part 1 - my efforts.

I have crackle-glazed a flower pot with green overpainted with white, and then I used a couple of my new Joanna Sheen Pressed flower stamps.  (As soon as I saw those I knew I could do some paint fusion with them!)





and this is the something rather old.   One of my banboo wind chimes.   This one originally had a painted design on it but it has now virtually worn off.



 Two "Before" Photos


and some of the "Work in Progress" Photos.










Once I have finished with this one - I will tackle the even older set - which has no pre-painted design on it - Shall have fun doing that one! so watch this space.

Now to do the second part of this Paint Fusion Day - My Granddaughter's efforts!

No comments: