Anyway here is part 1 - my efforts.
I have crackle-glazed a flower pot with green overpainted with white, and then I used a couple of my new Joanna Sheen Pressed flower stamps. (As soon as I saw those I knew I could do some paint fusion with them!)
and this is the something rather old. One of my banboo wind chimes. This one originally had a painted design on it but it has now virtually worn off.
Two "Before" Photos
and some of the "Work in Progress" Photos.
Once I have finished with this one - I will tackle the even older set - which has no pre-painted design on it - Shall have fun doing that one! so watch this space.
Now to do the second part of this Paint Fusion Day - My Granddaughter's efforts!