Going Green Blog Background

Thursday 9 June 2011

Cats and Gymnastics


As soon as I saw this image on JS Furry Friends, I knew I had to buy the CD - it was just what I wanted for a card order with the requirements Cats and Gymnastics!  I have even been brave and not layered it straight - bit diverse for me!  The photo doesn't really do the colours justice as the image is more aqua than blue.

Basic white card stock, trimmed with Woodware cutter.  The backing square of a gymnast was created in MCS by tiling a royalty free image, and changed to brown.  This was matted and layered using Papermania shimmered textured card stock in a brown shade to match the cats, and gold mirri, as was the image and the sentiments, which were created in Publisher.

I also created some flowers, by importing the image into Publisher and cropping the image, and then resizing it to give me the colour of card I wanted for the flowers (I printed card on both sides in different shades).  Whole thing finished off with a touch of brown ribbon and some matching jewels.


Close up of the flower detail showing how it matches the image.

2 comments:

Beryl K said...

Great card Mags and great idea to get an exact match for your flower
Beryl x

lindah11 said...

a super card mags love it
hugs linda xxx