Going Green Blog Background

Wednesday 31 August 2011

A Christmas Star plus another Black and Silver Necklace!


As you can see I have been playing with my "sunburst crystal"  beads and created this Christmas Tree decoration!  Not sure I am happy with it as it would look better with graduated beads from centre to outside, but as it only took about 3 mins to make - I can soon take it apart and think of something else!


I also made another silver and black ribbon necklace today as requested by my daughter.  I varied it slightly to the one I made for her friend, and put two silver cubes on it!  This is the 3rd Black and Silver necklace I have made - is this going to be setting a trend?  (Particularly as eldest granddaughter was rather coveting her mum's necklace today!  Better go and buy some more black and silver ribbon!)


Close up of the silver cubes - wonder how easy it would be to make your own with some odd bits of wire?

Think I might try a memory wire necklace tomorrow, using some of the techniques Sarah from Beader's Companion was demonstrating today!

Thanks for looking.

Mags

1 comment:

Beryl K said...

Fabulous work Mags
Beryl x