Going Green Blog Background

Saturday 27 August 2011

Sunny Afternoon Painting

Well we had some sun again today - so I spent the afternoon trying to get ahead with some painting, of some of my Crafty Croc products.   Apart from the following bits, I painted the backgrounds of another 18 coasters ready to "fusion" for Christmas presents.  My poor brain was very confused working on Christmas gifts and Easter samples at the same time - but no doubt those that know me will say "What's new - you are in a perpetually confused state"  - LOL!



A Wooden egg painted with pearlised green acrylic and a painted Daffodil/Narcissus.  (Trying to get ahead with my samples for the Easter catalogue!)


Three egg cups for my granddaughters for Christmas (they do have their initials on, but have hidden that side so they can't guess who is going to get which one!)


A pencil holder - I like the finish of the gold pearlised paint.


and finally, I touched up the topper I painted of the Fir Tree - painted in some shadows and grounded the tree and added some snow - am happier with it now.

Thanks for popping by.

Mags

1 comment:

Beryl K said...

Wow, you've certainly mastered Sheena's technique Mags. Stunning work
Beryl x