Going Green Blog Background

Friday 16 September 2011

Card for a Horse Lover


Another simple card with an image from Joanna Sheen's Furry Friends CD - Miscellaneous section, with a complimentary backing paper of Horseshoes from the same CD. 

I have kept the card fairly flat and simple as it has to go to France.  I also used some of my peel-offs from my stash.  I am having a guilt complex about all the stash I have, so trying to be good and use it!  The flowers were done with an ek punch on paper created from the blue in the image, so that they matched exactly, and some gems added - again using up some stash!

Mags

2 comments:

Beryl K said...

This is a lovely clean looking card Mags, love the horse image. Another cd I don't possess
Beryl x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Mags this is super I love horses and you picked a winner here,m the design is super.
Hugs
Lorraine x