Going Green Blog Background

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Blogger seems to be playing up big time ! so Apologies ......

... to my followers and also the blogs I follow.   I am having a lot of problems at moment.  (I can't even see who is following me at the moment! - even if I go to Dashboard - can see how many there are - but who they are, I have no idea!)  and I have tried to comment on a few blogs, but I keep getting you are not allowed to post error message!   Even when I sign in to my own blog, if I want to do anything I have to sign in again!   Duh goodness know what is up with Blogger at the moment.  So mega apologies if I cannot comment on your blog.

hugs
Mags

1 comment:

Carol said...

Mags have you unticked the stay signed in box at login and are you using Google Chrome - both these usually help.
See you've been busy with the Christmas cards, that kit looks really nice. Carol x