Going Green Blog Background

Sunday 18 September 2011

crafting fix!

My husband was an angel and took me to Sandown today - never been before.   He sat in the car in the sunshine, whilst I went and spent his money!    I thought I was getting around the show really quickly until I discovered my watch had stopped!

It wasn't very busy, although the stall holders said they had been busy - so probably those that were there, were there to spend!   It was nice though as the stall holders had time to talk to you and be helpful.  I was looking for large beads or similar to go on my ribbon necklaces, and in particular the owner of BeadSpider was really helpful.

I bought a couple of new things to try - so watch this space!   I also treated myself to a glass cutting mat - as there was a very good show offer on!

Mags

No comments: