Going Green Blog Background

Friday 23 September 2011

Lime Necklace

Lime Necklace

My latest creation is a lime green necklace for a crafty lady.  The bead was a white wooden one from my stash, so I painted it with acrylic paints, and varnished it to match.  I also made a box for it., using my Hougie Board.  Yes lime green again.   The recipient very much likes lime green - you may be able to guess by the colour who the recipient is.   She knows I am making one for her, as the choice of colour was her request, when I spoke to her at Sandown last week.  I can't wait to see her face when I give it to her at Ally Pally.


Necklace in box


The personalised box
 Have any of you guessed who the recipient is?  There is a clue in the posting.

Thanks for popping in.


Mags

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super cute necklaces i love all the jewelery items but ring and necklace are my best !!!
discount card printing
custom gift cards
plastic card
Scratch Card