Going Green Blog Background

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Old Aeroplanes



The image for this simple card came from Joanna Sheen's Nostalgia CD. The recipient is my old boss, and godfather to my son. Heaving spent most of his working life working in aviation, I couldn't resist these old aeroplanes. It reminded me of our jaunts out to Farnborough and Biggin Hill for the Air Shows whilst I was working for him. (ok - perhaps we didn't see quite so many old planes on those occasions - but I do have a love for the old planes.)

The matching backing paper was imported into Publisher, and the sentiment added, and the image was mounted on foam tape.

Mags

2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Mags this is absolutely great what a fab image and lovely design.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Beryl K said...

Great card Mags, I am beginning to like this cd a lot
Beryl x