Going Green Blog Background

Monday 31 October 2011

Hair Comb, Napkin Ring and earrings!

Well I have been playing again this afternoon.  I made some matching earrings to go with the chain maille necklace:



chain maille earrings

and then I added a matching charm to the bracelet.  It comes off quite easily so I have the option of a plain or "jazzed up" version.


bracelet with optional charm

This is now the complete ensemble:


I then decided to try and make some napkin rings and some wine glass charms  (oops seem to have forgotten to take photo of the wine glass charms - will have to rectify that tomorrow!)


napkin ring

Some prepared bits for more napkin rings

and finally I tried my hand at a hair comb - think my eldest granddaughter will be wanting this!


Hair comb
 Thanks for popping by.

Mags

1 comment:

Beryl K said...

Beautiful work Mags
Beryl x