Going Green Blog Background

Sunday 13 November 2011

Art Deco


Art Deco Lady

Well this is a bit out of my comfort zone.  Not only is it decoupage, but it is art deco.   Image was from a Debbie Moore's Decoupage Delights Paris cd, which I received from a pal as a pressie.  I kept it fairly simple and just highlighted her jewellery with sakura sparkle.

As my shoulder is killing me at mo (slept awkwardly on Friday night - or was it painting the ceiling that caused it) so am having a smal break from decorating and spent yesterday making 5 cards - so at least I can blog for next five days! - you have been warned!

Thanks for dropping by.

Mags

2 comments:

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card Mags, I do love this lady and have used her a lot
Beryl x

Fiona C said...

Beautiful card though Mags - hope the shoulder heals soon x