Going Green Blog Background

Friday 23 December 2011

Cake Pops, + Bad News and Good News


Well here is my attempt at Cake Pops - not exactly brilliant - but quite edible.  I ran out of lollipop sticks, so put the balls of cake mix into little sweet cases and poured chocolate over them

close up for some of the pops

Now for the bad news - as I was brushing my teeth last night I discovered an unknown object in my mouth - turned out it was a piece of my crown.  So it was up early to ring Dentist and get an appointment.  "Never seen that happen he says the porcelaine has cracked"  - trust me to be different.  Anyway he polished it down, and because it didn't take very long, he decided to do my check up today instead of in a few weeks time when I had an appointment booked!   So that was a bit of good news, and got a nice clean and polish into the bargain!

And the icing on the cake was the fact that my youngest granddaughter is home from hospital - yippee - had a small op to remove the drain this morning and then was released this afternoon!    She will be on antibiotics for another few days, but the good thing is she is home for Christmas.   Perfick end to the week!

Mags


No comments: