Going Green Blog Background

Monday 23 January 2012

Playing about


I decided to have a play tonight with some recent purchases, some I bought at New Year in the Craft Barn half price sale, and some I bought at Sandown Show on Saturday.  No recipient in mind at the moment - so one for the box! 

The main topper is created from lemon papermania paper and purple mirri using a Nellie Snellen die.   The strip along the bottom was created with my new Tonic Studios Simplicity Patterned Punch - "Daisy Strip" (from Crafty Devils), and the fancy circles from a Martha Stewart punch, using papermania pearlescent card, and I used the little flowers from the centre of the Daisy Strip to decorate the main topper.   Finished off with a couple of pearls from a sheet also purchased from Crafty Devils and a white sparkly peel-off greeting from my stash.

I am loving the new Tonic punches - takes a bit of practise to keep them in line, but am getting there.  I also bought the Celtic Strip which is gorgeous!

Thanks for looking.

Mags.


1 comment:

Beryl K said...

This is lovely Mags, love that purple mirri
Beryl x