Going Green Blog Background

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Thinking Day Zentangle


Thinking Day Zentangle



Today I am sharing something special created by my daughter.  She did this for Thinking Day.   February 22nd  is the day Guides (and Scouts) remember the founders of their movements Lord and Lady Baden-Powell  It was their joint birthdays.

So for all Guiding and Scouting pals (past and present) and any followers that have been part of Guiding at some point in their lives - Happy Thinking Day.

Mags


2 comments:

Beryl K said...

This is a great piece of work Mags, your daughter is as talented and you are. My tangles never look this good. Happy Thinking Day to you as well, I was a Brownie Guider for a few years
Beryl x

Fiona C said...

You said you were going to post a special zentangle - and great result. Clearly talent runs in the family! If you pop over to my blog I have an award for you too Fiona xxx