Going Green Blog Background

Sunday 18 March 2012

A card for Jacque


A card for my best pal Sassie, using my new Wishing on a Star cd1 - Daytime.  I don't have this shaped nestie so the image was cut out by hand!  Image has been sparkled.  I also created a little Zentangled initial for her, on a faux quilted background, drawn with a micron pen, and then coloured with sakura metallics, and some little sead beads added to the centres of the little blue flowers, to reflect her love of beadcraft, and her current quilting project, and a blue theme to the card as that is a favourite colour.

Thanks for looking, and Happy Mother's Day to all Mums.

Mags

2 comments:

Hazel said...

It's beautiful and I bet Sassie loves it. All her favourite things, well done. Hazel x

Beryl K said...

Fabulous card Mags, I bet Sassie was absolutely thrilled with it
Beryl x