Going Green Blog Background

Sunday 4 March 2012

MCS meets Zentangle


Mens cards are so difficult aren't they!   I wanted a motorbike theme, but also fancied encorporting a bit of Zentangle!   I used an image from MCS Men-Y-Happy returns cd , which I saved as a pdf, then imported it into Publisher and created a frame for it.  Printed if off and then played - doodling some tangling!   It took most of the afternoon yesterday, but it kept me out of mischief!

Because the image itself is quite plain and dark, and although it looked good in Black and White, I decided to use my promarkers and colour it.  I am really pleased with the result.  Topper was then mounted on silver mirri onto cream cardstock, and a peel-off from my stash added.

Thanks for looking.

Mags 

1 comment:

Beryl K said...

Brilliant tangling Mags, great card
Beryl x