Going Green Blog Background

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Birthday Cakes!


A simple little card for one of today's family birthdays - this one is for my niece - Image is from Inklined "The Next Big Thing" coloured with promarkers.  Chose this image as recently she shared a photo of a rather gorgeous chocolate cake on FB, which I rather liked and she asked if I was volunteering to make it for her.  Unfortunately she has had to make do with these cakes instead!  (well they are less fattening!)

Of course I had to do a Zentangle for her, and I tried to use the colours that I used on the cakes.  Both images mounted onto red pearlescent card, to pick up the red in the images, and a couple of red flowers from my stash to finish.

Thanks for popping by - I shall be posting another of today's birthday cards tomorrow.

Mags

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mags this is so pretty I love the flower also Hugs Elaine