Going Green Blog Background

Wednesday 30 May 2012

OAPs Rule - OK!


It is my Brother-in-Law's Birthday today and this is the card I have made for him (albeit because I hadn't got my act together it will be a bit late arriving!)

The image is from Just Inklined the Next Big Thing - and he can blame his brother for choosing the image!  As B-i-l is joining the OAP Club today, just couldnt' resist using the image!  Image is matted on papermania pearlescent card, and some glitter card.  Have also used the glitter card for the Memory Box die shapes.  Gosh I love these new dies - got to buy some more!  The main card stock is pearlescent card.  It is also huge as it is an A4 size card!




and here is a close up of the main image, which was coloured with promarkers.  There is a subtle little personalisation on the scooter, as B-i-l works the early shift picking/packing customer orders for a certain Supermarket.  Hopefully it will make him laugh!  As they live on the south coast, can just imagine him at some point in his bright shirt and shorts zooming along the seafront with his shopping! he he!

Mags

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Brilliant, I'm sure he'll love it. IF he's giot a sense of humour! Hazel x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi mags this is brilliant, fabby and such fun, I have some of these images and they are hilarious great colours and design.
Hugs
Lorraine x