Going Green Blog Background

Sunday 17 June 2012

Gardening and Birds


 

A very quick card for my neighbour's birthday yesterday - bit of a panic when I looked at the calendar and realised it was her birthday.  Fortunately she has been away for a few days, but was back last night so it was waiting for her on her return. 
There was even more of a panic when I went to print the elements off as I hadn't realised I hadn't got the new printer linked to the laptop.  Fortunately OH sorted that out whilst I entertained the granddaughter's when they called in with Gramp's Father's Day card and pressie, so was able to print it out and assemble it once they had gone!  phew!
The images are from Joanna Sheen's Jane Shasky "From the heart of the garden" cd.  My neighbour is a keen gardener and bird lover - so a very apt image from the cd.

Images mounted on Papermania pearlescent card, a piece of ribbon from my stash,  a Docrafts flower with a pearl added to centre, and some card candi on which I have spelled out Val using a green sakura moonlight pen.

Mags

No comments: