Going Green Blog Background

Sunday 19 August 2012

memory wire bracelets and Kumi bracelets


I made these three little memory wire bracelets for my eldest granddaughters using some beads I got from Beader's Companion.  The red ones came as a freebie with an order I did during their birthday week, and the blue ones were some I got with my BC points, and I thought it was about time I got around to using them.

This next picture is of two kumi bracelets.  The blue one was created by my six year old granddaughter, although I added the findings to it for her, as we couldn't finish it off at the time, as we were at her aunt's, and I didn't have the wherewithall with me to finish it off.   I decided to let her try to make one with narrow ribbon rather than cord, as my Kumi cord was a bit precious.   I must admit it made a lovely little bracelet for a little girl as the finished result was quite narrow.


Having watched her sister make hers, the 3 year old wanted one too, so I promised to make her one.  She chose the pink ribbons she wanted from my stash.

I used fasteners with a chain, which I can adjust to

Thanks for dropping by.

No comments: