Going Green Blog Background

Thursday 13 September 2012

Fantasy in Green

 
Green is not a colour I normally opt for.  In fact this card was nothing like what I had planned.  I had been going to make a card with a sunflower on it from justinklined NBT cd and colour it with promarkers!  However, I wanted some backing paper for my image, and during my search I came across a docrafts goodybag, that I had forgotten all about, and all these lovely elements were in it!
 
Needless to say the card I had spent an hour planning was abandoned.  (Fortunately I hadn't got around to printing anything!).  I just fell in love with all the different papers and the butterflies, and the card just came together.  Quite a different card style for me, but it does mean I actually used some of my stash!
 
Just goes to show that you can sometimes surprise yourself !

No comments: