Going Green Blog Background

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Inset Day Playing

It was inset day yesterday for eldest granddaughter and her mum.  Unfortunately being a teacher my daughter had to got to school, so I was in charge of granddaughter for the day.  (Is that correction grammar?  probably should read Granddaughter was in charge of me for the day!)
 
 
 
 
 
We had a couple of craft sessions - one in the morning and one in the afternoon - as my husband had his weekly nurses appointment and we also had to do the fortnightly shop.  (hmmm not good to take granddaughter shopping - odd things seem to appear in my trolley for her, that weren't on my shopping list!  Needles to say she was pushing trolley for me!). 
 
Anyway these photos show the result of her labours.   She brought a little box with her to alter.  It really looked very good.  The roses were free-hand painted!.  She also finished off a grungeboard bracelet she started when she was with me the other day.

1 comment:

Kay Carley said...

So sorry to hear you've been doing 'somersaults'!! Hope you are feeling better. xx