Going Green Blog Background

Saturday 3 November 2012

Fun of the Fair!

 
 
I was really miffed today, I had been looking forward to going into town for the annual steam fair - the real old fashioned type!  I developed a really painful neck last night for no apparent reason, and spent a really rough nigh;t and this morning I could barely walk without it having me screaming with pain!  (some sort of trapped nerve I think).
 
It is a tradition that my daughter, grandaughter and I ride the gallopers (carousel) when the fair visits at Octoer half-term, but I knew there was no way I would be able to climb up onto the horses!
 
Anyway I asked my daughter to take some pictures for me.  As you can see you from this sample of the ones she took - the girl did good!  So this evening I had a little play and came up with this memory page!
 
Mags

No comments: