Going Green Blog Background

Saturday 23 February 2013

oops - I forgot!


Yes bad person me I forgot a pal's birthday - it was on my birthday list, but didn't make it onto the "bible" aka the kitchen calendar.

It was a case of CAP2 to the rescue.  Even then it started off as a mistake, as I clicked on template rather than new layout - another oops - but went with the flow - chose this basic layout and deleted the sentiment on the template and did my own thing with split text.  A bit of faux "embossing" and some shadows added to the layout and a couple of embellishments which were given the same treatement - et voila!  Rather pleased with the result for a quick card!

I edge the topper with a matching Promarker, and added some glossy accents to the Oops and some of the little flower centres.

I then did a quick insert with CAP2: 

insert

Here is another card done in CAP2 for another birthday this week.  The recipient doesn't do flowery, being into heavy metal - so hope she likes this!

I added to the guitar on this one.




Mags

No comments: