Going Green Blog Background

Saturday, 2 March 2013

Trying something different

I have tried something a bit different with this card - I created the word and turned it into a frame, and then imported a picture from my garden of some clematis to fill it.  I then used a template from CAP2 and moved the elements slightly and tweaked them with shadows etc.   

Once printed the edges of the card were distressed slightly with bundled sage, and then edged with silver promarker as a faux mat.  I then glazed the words with glossy accents.

1 comment:

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

Hi there,not been around for awhile so trying to catch up with sites i enjoy.yours is still one of them,love your card letters really pop..