Well I finished it - not quite how I wanted it to turn out, probably because I changed my mind about what I wanted to do so many times!
First painted with a burgundy coloured emulsion, then crackled with an ivory emulsion. I then stamped various sizes of flowers with some of my Sheena Douglas stamps, and painted them with some colurs from the Luminarte Primary Elements kits. I then defined the outlines with some Pebeo cerne relief in silver. I then added various gilding waxes to give it a more distressed look and finally a coat of varnish.
As I say not to sure whether I really like it (can always repaint it), however, my one year old granddaughter thought it was lovely and it was just her size when she tried it out when she came to visit - in the meantime it will take my book and mug whilst sitting in the lounger in the garden. LOL!