Going Green Blog Background

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Sea Themed card



I wasn't sure what to do for the recipient of this card, as I am not that sure of his hobbies, then I remembered he used to sail - so I used one of my sea-themed digikits, and put into practise one of the hints that Michelle was demonstrating on Create and Craft, by using one of the "menus" on the programme that I hadn't discovered!
 
I imported the background, and then the anchor, and then played about with the effects in the little drop-down menu just to the right of the transparency slider - which before you click on the menu says "normal".  I played about to see what effect I got and then clicked stamp mode and created the pale anchors on the background.   I can see I shall be using the effects in this mini menu quite often.
 
As you can see the anchor was used again as an embelishment, but for this I used the normal styles menu and converted it to "metal".  Amazing to think that the anchor on the background and the one on bottom left were one and the same when they started!
 
Honestly I do think CAP2 is the best thing since sliced bread, and I am still learning what you can do!
 
 

No comments: