Going Green Blog Background

Sunday 20 October 2013

Guardian Angel Charms

Had a lovely day on Saturday as I went to the Big Bead Show at Sandown with my daughter and eldest granddaughter.   Of course I spent too much!   I had a list, but a few extras seem to have got bought too.  Some purchases were duplicated as I bought some Christmas presents!

When I got home I played with some of the items that WERE on my list and had a play making these little Guardian Angel charms.  They are all a bit different as I wanted to see which ones I preferred.



first selection
I like the one on the right best.  The other two need to be remade - taking out the bead between the heart and wings on the left-hand one, and ditto with the middle one, and putting the larger wings on instead.



second selection
 
 
I love the glass wings on the one on the left, and the little wings go perfectly with the faceted bead angel on the right.

1 comment:

Elly said...

Very beautiful and sure a sweet little gift (:o)