Going Green Blog Background

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Steam Punk Bezels


I have been playing with another of my purchased from Saturday - some UV Resin and some steampunk bits.  I always fancied doing some steam punk items.The resin is FAB - no mixing, as it is ready mixed, just squeeze the bottle!  It also takes less than 10 mins to dry out in direct sunlight!  FAB!

Here are some close ups of the pieces.   I need to practise a little more, as I can see a few bubbles in the photos (couldn't see them with the naked eye (well not these old eyes anyway) as the bezels are less than 3cm across. Of course if I had found the video by Lisa before I started, I would have known how to get rid of the bubbles as they occurred!  (and if I had been able to see them too!)

Close up of the bezels:

Before I added the bits and the resin I applied a little Pebeo fantasy paints first and let that dry overnight.




By the way did I mention that this resin is FAB, FAB, FAB!  rofl!

No comments: