Going Green Blog Background

Wednesday 17 September 2014

a couple of cards


Had a bit of fun making this one for my old boss!  Men's cards are so difficult at the best of times, particularly the older we get!  This card however, just sort of fell together.  I created a background and transformed it, and searching for embellishments came across the brackets, which I decided I would use as a hinge.  Then I found the keyhole, and added some effects to it - and suddenly the card came together - and then I thought of the sentiment, which just popped into my head, and was just what I needed.

Considering I had absolutely no idea what I was going to create when I started, am pretty pleased with the result!







and had to do another sympathy card this week.  As I already had a design I quite liked created in CAP for an earlier card in purple,  I just altered it to black and white, and mounted it on silver card.

No comments: