Going Green Blog Background

Monday 8 December 2014

A Bit Of Bling

Gosh is it really nearly a month since I posted on the blog?   How bad am I.  Where has the time gone, I have been busy - honest.

Anyway, here are a couple of items of jewellery that I created today.



I had a request for a necklace for a Christmas present, so I came up with this design.  I couldn't decide whether to use pearls or crystals - so I used both, with silver snowflake beads!  It does look fab in real life, and I am really pleased with it.  Hope the recipient likes it.


This is another Christmas present, and I kept this simple, and did a variation of one that I had made for myself, which I am always getting compliments on when I wear it.  This has faceted hematite beads on it, with the lovely silver oblongs..   The simple design means you can wear it every day - or for a special occasion.

Both necklaces have magnetic clasps.   I am making everything with magnetic clasps now.  So easy to take on and off, and no having to ask my husband to do up/undo a necklace for me!  There are some really pretty clasps available now too.


No comments: