Going Green Blog Background

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Lavender Wands



It was so hot today, I was good and sat indoors playing and crafting quietly.  My daughter posted a link to a video on FB last night, so I just had to try it out.

I didn't have a lot of choice of ribbons, and I only used 5 stalks of lavender, which were still a bit full of flowers, and probably I needed to wait for them to go over a tad, and then use more stalks, but you know us impatient crafters - when we get an idea in our head we have to "do".

The video I followed was from Red Ted Art, but there are a few more on U-tube, and one of them said to use a lot more stalks and thin ribbon.  So I will have to try that next.

Anyway they are ok for me and will add a lovely smell to the clothes drawers and wardrobes, and that is all that matters.

I hope you have a go, if you have some lavender in your garden.

Tomorrow I will share what else I had a play with.

No comments: