Going Green Blog Background

Sunday, 24 April 2016

A Bit more playing!

Playing with the Art stencil and masks this time

using the mask.  peeled paint distress ink first, then the stamps, and finally coloured in with metallic promarkers,
 and some faux stitching added with a micron pen

using the stencil. and adding the stamps through stencil.  I found this rather difficult
and had to stick stamps on to fingers to get them to go in the stencil.

Mask was then applied and green acrylic paint applied.   Then I started to add some more stamped images
to the outline, but as you can see I managed to catch the card with the edge of the acrylic block - so this piece
 remains unfinished.  I may try and revive it by reapply the green acrylic paint.  However I have still shared the
"mucked up" piece as it was a trial in effects

No comments: