Going Green Blog Background

Saturday 6 August 2016

Letter Holder


Work in progress

I recently joined the Clarity Club, and I have used this month stencil on this letter holder.

The holder was gessoed and then painted with various shades of gold and bronze from the DYNA range.

I then applied modeling paste through the stencil, and when dry, applied the bronze and green/yellow DYNA to the relief work with a sponge.

Dragonfly

I then applied some of the green/yellow and bronze paint to a piece of canvas paper and stamped the dragonfly (this months stamp from the club).  Cut it out, and added a few highlights with Pebeo Renaissance Gold Gilding wax.  I also edged the holder with the same gilding wax.


The dragonfly was glued to the holder, and then with Pebeo 4 Artist bronze marker the word letters was added.

No comments: